Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Questions, Topics, and Facebook

Thanks to all of you who have been reading the blog!

The purpose of this documentary will be to shine a light on gay, lesbian, and transgendered culture in today's society. Several topics/questions I would love to cover with Jamie (Spikey) are listed below.

1. When did you first realize you were gay?
2. Does your family know? How did they react?
3. What do you struggle with most being a gender bender/gay person?
4. How do people typically react when they find out you're a transgendered (for lack of a better word entertainer?
4.5 As far as your sexuality, what do you prefer to be recognized as (G, L, B, T?)
5. Tell me what your typical day consists of.
6. Did you ever think you would have over 2,000 fans just on facebook?
7. Is there anything in particular that you would want your fans to know?
8. Is there anything you'd like to know from your fans?
9. Childhood
10. Social Life
11. Have you ever been harassed or bullied because of your sexuality?
12. Is anyone else in your family GLBT?
13. What advice would you give anyone struggling with their sexuality?

Any other questions/topics would be greatly appreciated! Also, Let me know which ones 1-13 that you want to hear most!

I will be creating a facebook group soon with more info on the film. I would also like to have a section of that group for people to post their own stories about being bullied or coming out. Then hopefully after this semester is over I'll start a kickstarter account to help raise money for the film.

I am still in need of a Title. Suggestions are welcome. :) Also, if you have any questions for me personally, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment